Saturday 14 April 2012

SEX, SEX, AND MORE SEX!



Hello queer child! Now that I have your attention, read on and be afraid!

I am the accursed Troll of Queerdom. You should be pleased to be making my acquaintance and grateful for all I have done to make your queer youth more tolerable for you than mine was for me.

I have tasted of the Tree of Knowledge and my punishment is that I now know I am always right. Because I have wisdom to give in abundance you need to keep quiet and listen attentively. You will be helped by hearing about everything I have learned.

I have opinions about everything. Your opinion will inevitably be wrong because you are young and you do not have my wealth of experience. I am an intellectual and I have suffered. I am bitter with the truth that the world is intrinsically bad.

People in general- and you, in particular, my pupil- are not to be trusted. You have no self-awareness. Your understanding comes from your projections and the reflections of these, which, you see as mirages in the shadows. Nothing you believe to be so is true.

Know of me. Know of my name. See how clever I am! Show respect to me. Worship at my shrine! I am your master, your elder and your better.

I am old and disgusting. I am repulsive. I am grotesque. I am decaying. Death is ugly. And, as eternally youthful and immortal as you believe yourself to be, you are dying too- young one. Look at me now beautiful baby. I am your ancient, vile reflection from the future. Be very afraid!

I am righteously indignant that I am not fully appreciated. That I am not approved of after the pain of all my hard work. Why does no one pat me on the head?

I am angry that my looks no longer command attention. The easy access to erotic adventure- free to me when I was seen as sexy and alluring- is gone forever.

I am disappointed and sad that my trove of wisdom is way past its sell-by date. My grip on the modern world is tenuous so I continually hark back to how the world used to be. It gives me a sense of security.

Sometimes I regret the choices I have made. And I find ways to re-live my life through the advice I liberally dispense to today's youth.

I am scared about the degenerating state of my body. I am afraid of chronic illness and pain. I want to believe that death doesn't worry me. But I'm petrified!

Young One- do you love me?

If you do, then you have the wisdom of youth and I am ready to learn!

Contact me at gaysocrates@gmail.com

Google GaySocrates for Blog

4 comments:

  1. My mate F sent me this message
    Hey GS
    Just read your blog about gay youth but can't write a comment for some reason.
    First thoughts that only a big flirt like you could write something that is so polarised and provocative.
    But also old age and even death itself can create a funny tender and moving intimacy .
    A vital human experience beyond the veneer of youth verus the elderly

    Love F

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reply:
    Hey F
    Yes age brings on the scope to invite love and forgiveness
    Hope you can love and forgive me in spite of my trollishness!
    :-)
    GS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you remind me of Oscar Wilde :) And just so you, know some people are attracted to older people. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dean
    Thank-you for your lovely comment. Your attraction to me is wholeheartedly reciprocated. Good luck with your writing aspiration and keep on bloging!
    Much Love
    GS
    x

    ReplyDelete